What are they?
Drive units are the mechanisms that drive the floor slats. They are comprised of hydraulic cylinders, connecting and anchoring structure.
- Available for loads ranging from 15,000 lb to 90,000 lb
- Cylinder strokes of 3”, 8” and 10”
- Under mount and front mount styles
- Compatible with perimeter-frame or center-frame style containers
- Hallco can custom design the mounting framework for your trailer, bin, or truck box.
- Hydraulic modules are made with solid, high strength, chrome-plated shafts.
- Hydraulic modules can be detached from the connecting and supporting structure for a quick swap-out or for overhaul.
- Hallco uses in-manifold porting to minimize external hose clutter.
- Hydraulic fluid flows and pressures are specified for the optimal balance between unloading performance and longevity.